Sunday, January 6, 2013

Goals for 2013

In the hopes of having some accountability, these are my goals for 2013.  Feliz ano nuevo!

1.  Eat breakfast every day.

2.  Eat lunch at lunchtime, even if it just means stopping work for 10 minutes to eat.

3.  Drink more water, and pee while I have support in my room... dehydration sucks.

4.  Leave school earlier.  4:30?  5:00?  Anytime before 7:00? ;)

5.  Go to the gym after school.  (Apparently it's not enough just to carry that thing on your key ring!)

6.  Find a church and go regularly!  (This may already be in the works.)

7.  Spend more time with friends and less time at school.

8.  Connect God to my career...  Listen, look for signs-- am I fulfilling my purpose or does God want me to do something different?

This book has really been helping me with that...


9.  Recognize that God and I have different timelines.  (Who am I to say I should have been married by 25?  God is lining me up for blessings and lessons better than I can imagine right now!)

10.  Let go of my desire to find love-- be grateful and remember that my person will find me when I finally STOP looking!  (Letting go and being open is SO hard for me to do at the same time!)

Oof, my work is cut out for me!  I'm glad I have all year to put these goals into action! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment